Monday 16 March 2015

Video of my talk at Murcia University

Last november 19th 2014 I had a talk at the Murcia University titled "Entropic Emotional Intelligence for video games".

The talk is in spanish and surely it is difficult to follow for any foreign, my spanish is a little "local", but I will try to subtitle it into english sooner than later, so come back if you missed it.

The intelligence I present here is exactly the one being discussed on the already ongoing paper, except for a nice addition for negative feelings introduced later on the paper, what I call "relativized feelings" that is still not covered in this blog... I am becoming lazy!

Remember you have the slides, both in spanish and english, at the download page.

3 comments:

  1. Hola, Sergio.

    Soy Samuel. Hoy has escrito un comentario en mi blog invitándome a conocer esta web.

    Este vídeo me ha ayudado a conocer todo tu trabajo (bueno, tu trabajo hasta el momento de la charla :P), y me ha resultado verdaderamente interesante.

    Me gustaría contactar contigo por correo electrónico para hacerte algunas preguntas e intercambiar algunas ideas que tengo: ¿dónde puedo escribirte?

    Un saludo y buen trabajo, espero poder charlar contigo por correo electrónico.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te he dejado un mensaje por g+, yo tambien quisiera hablar contigo de la entalpia esa, me ha dejado enamorado, y no la conocia, lo reconozco, solo de oidas. Ah! Y tienes datos de contacto en el blog, arriba pincha en "referencias", esta "mi referencia" también!

      Delete
    2. Perfecto!! Ya te estoy escribiendo ;). Creo que esto puede ser el comienzo de una gran amistad (pero sin rollos raros, ¿eh? xDDDD).

      Un abrazo.

      Delete